Currently In Love With: Alexandre Pato


I'm in love with Alexandre Pato right nowww! As you know, he's one of AC Milan strikers. Damn hot! And he's still 21!!

I really love this picture, they look cute together, young love <3

My heart broke when I knew that he's married with Sthefany Brito (Brazilian actrees). Then, I knew that they divorced. Pato & Brito engaged in 2007, they split up on January 2009 (because of the long distance relationship, Pato was in Italy and Brito was in Brazil) and married on June 2009. Officially divorced on April 2010. Some media wrote divorced causes are Sthef was homesick, jobless and Pato was a party goers. I'm a bit sad to hear the news, they looked cute together in public. :(

Some rumour said that Pato's new girlfriend is Miss Brazil, Debora Lyra.

No comments:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com