Grow A Day Older

"We both laugh and hang up after exchanging sweet nothings, like 'take care' or 'take it easy, dear' or 'have a great day'. It was never my style, but he had unknowingly taught me this by just being himself - a naturally polite and thoughtful guy. His prince charming attitude had somehow infected me. We still have our bitter sides that we share from time to time, and that's what I love the most about our connection. For me, a perfect chocolate bar should be bitter sweet, not all sweet, and certainly not all bitter, for then you lose all the fun. We're like that dark chocolate bar where you can have four at once without getting jittery."
Grow A Day Older, Rectoverso by Dewi 'Dee' Lestari

No comments:

copyright © . all rights reserved. designed by Color and Code

grid layout coding by helpblogger.com